Request A Community Grant
If your organization is interested in applying for a monetary grant, please download the Community Grant Application, and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address that appears on your application. The applications will be reviewed by the Community Grant Committee and distributed beginning the first week of November 2017.
During the 2016-2017 application season MCSC was able to assist with the following:
- Adaptive vehicles & ramps for disabled soldiers/vets
- Pool tables for soldiers
- 800 Squadron shirts
- Child care for military ball
- Math supplies to students
- Field trip to Disneyland
- Cheerleading, volleyball, football and other sports uniforms
- New physical education equipment for the middle school
- New tablets for the elementary school for distance learning
- New uniforms for the high school athletic department
- Multiple Gas grills, grilling equipment & Keurig coffee maker to unit
- Weights for the Momma & Kiddo Workout Group
The Thrift Store, special events, and fundraising activities by the MCSC generate these monies. Any non-profit organization or government entity serving the Fort Irwin community may request assistance from the MCSC.