The Thrift Store, special events, and fundraising activities by the MCSC generate these monies. Any non-profit organization or government entity serving the Fort Irwin community may request assistance from the MCSC.
During the 2016-2017 application season MCSC was able to assist with the following:
- Adaptive vehicles & ramps for disabled soldiers/vets
- Pool tables for soldiers
- 800 Squadron shirts
- Child care for military ball
- Math supplies to students
- Field trip to Disneyland
- Cheerleading, volleyball, football and other sports uniforms
- New physical education equipment for the middle school
- New tablets for the elementary school for distance learning
- New uniforms for the high school athletic department
- Multiple Gas grills, grilling equipment & Keurig coffee maker to unit
- Weights for the Momma & Kiddo Workout Group
- Childcare assistance for formal events
Community Grant Applications will be accepted online, but are currently closed for the season. Please check back in August for our fall campaign.